Aztec System – an all in one, fit and forget solution
The Aztec System is a neat electric boiler that packs in components required
to create a full heating system.
Perfectly engineered, the unit incorporates pump, auto air vent, expansion
vessel and pressure gauge.
Ideal to easily fit alongside an existing cylinder and available in outputs from
6kW-12kW. The Aztec system simplifies the install and removes the need for
additional or unnecessary external plumbing or pipework.
The system is fully controllable via supplied digital programmer.
Aztec System features
• Complete with plump, expansion vessel, automatic air vent and pressure gauge
• State of the art bespoke PCB
• Fully modulating
• Can be installed almost anywhere
• Comes with external programmer
• Outputs up to 12kW
• External temperature control
• No flue or fuel supply tank required
• No noxious gases
• Easy to install
• Virtually maintenance free
• 99.8% efficient
• Replaceable elements
• Self diagnostic checking
• Soft switching to preserve element life and prevent interference
• Resettable thermal safety cut-out
• Compatible with solar power
• Comprehensive 2 year guarantee