Direct models of unvented hot water cylinders are designed to heat water with electricity via two 3 kW Long Life immersion heaters, one of which can be used in conjunction with off-peak/low tariff electricity.
The cylinders are manufactured from high-grade engineering materials, such as ‘Duplex’ stainless steel, and tried and tested components, such as valves, controls and thermostats, to strike the perfect balance for the installer and homeowners between reliability, functionality and good value.
Features and benefits
- Mains pressure hot water for powerful showers
- Good flow rate ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms and fast filling of baths
- 2 x 3kW Long life immersion heaters
- Economical to run with minimal maintenance and no hidden costs
- 50mm CFC and HCFC-free foam lagging for low heat loss
- Manufactured from ‘Duplex’ stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- 25-year guarantee on basic vessel subject to T&C’s*
*T&Cs apply. 25-year anti-corrosion guarantee on inner container. See product brochure for more information.