Indirect hot water cylinders are designed to heat up rapidly via the coil-in-coil heat exchanger with the heat supplied from a conventional gas, oil or electric boiler. They also feature a 3 kW backup immersion heater, which can act as a boost or a secondary heat source.
The cylinders are manufactured from high-grade engineering materials to strike the perfect balance for the installer and homeowners between reliability, functionality and good value.
Features and benefits
- Mains pressure hot water for powerful showers
- Good flow rate ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms and fast filling of baths
- Suitable for use with gas or oil boilers
- Fast reheat times for quick availability of hot water
- Economical to run with minimal maintenance and no hidden costs
- 50mm CFC and HCFC-free foam lagging for low heat loss
- Manufactured from ‘Duplex’ stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- 25-year guarantee on basic vessel subject to T&C’s*
*T&Cs apply. 25-year anti-corrosion guarantee on inner container. See product brochure for more information.
|Product Code||Capacity (ltrs)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||ErP Rating*||Standing Loss, W|
*ErP Rating based on thermostat set at 60°C