Using the standard Ultrasteel model with ‘Duplex’ stainless steel inner vessel for superior corrosion resistance, the cylinder is then fitted with all key components, including pipework, circulating pumps, thermostat, inlet control set, two port valves and electric wiring box, making it ready to ‘hook up’ and commission.
In addition to a significant reduction in installation times, pre-plumbed cylinders bring a consistency to each installation for easier servicing and maintenance.
Features and benefits
- Up to 70% quicker to install with factory fitted pipework
- Mains pressure hot water for powerful showers
- Good flow rate ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms and fast filling of baths
- Suitable for use with gas or oil boilers
- Seven day programmer & room thermostat hot water (DHW) control
- Available as single and twin zone models
- Fast reheat times for quick availability of hot water
- Economical to run with minimal maintenance and no hidden costs
- 50mm CFC and HCFC-free foam lagging for low heat loss
- Manufactured from ‘Duplex’ stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- 25-year guarantee on basic vessel subject to T&C’s*
*T&Cs apply. 25-year anti-corrosion guarantee on inner container. See product brochure for more information.